Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lack of playing Mother 1/ EarthBound Zero

After playing through EarthBound I have a desire to play through Mother 2 in Mother1+2. It's a bit hard, but I'm getting use to it. Since I'm in Japanese class I have the basic controls and all that figured out. But I dunno... I've seen the differences between the two games, but I'm not going to list them out here. Tomato has listed them out already... so no need for that. But I might stop half-way through Mother 2 because I haven't played EarthBound Zero yet. I know it's a short game, but I never had the desire to pick it up and play it yet. I might just stop where I am in Mother 2 and complete EarthBound Zero first. Then I'll go back to Mother 1+2 sometime when I feel like it.

It's going to be a busy summer, but at least I have something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment