Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Times With Tales Of Phantasia!

I just felt like talking about this game for a bit, because I haven't played this game in a while. It's been years! I remember purchasing the game at Nintendo World in New York. I bought about 3 RPG's at that store and a bunch of other games. Once I got home, it was a huge gaming frenzy. I think that I started Tales of Phantasia first and after a while, I stopped because it got a bit hard for me and I just put it away. As of now I plan to restart this game after I finish up Pokemon Soul Silver.

I should be grateful that I have this game, because this game never came out in the U.S. during the SNES times, until it was re-released on the GBA. I hope to play this game very soon. It would have to be during the summer time, because I have 2 weeks left of school and I REALLY need to keep up on my work.

~VGMaster64

No comments:

Post a Comment