Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Fire Emblem Game and Info!

The new Fire Emblem game has been announced! Horray! There a decent amount of info for this game and it kind of shocks me that Marth isn't the main character, but it's going to be a custom made character that'll be played through the entire game. Here are some of the details just to see what I mean.

Title: Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem – Hero of Light and Shadow

Details:
- Due out on July 15th in Japan
- Wi-Fi support for 2 players
- Marth is no longer the lead character
- You control a recruit in the Knights of Altea
- You are the main character
- Create a character with 'My Unit'
- Customize gender, eye, hair, and face styles
- These choices affect conversations with fellow knights
- New scenarios for the My Unit character
- Prologue which follows the My Unit character
- Side story with a new map
With the idea of having new scenarios, side stories, and the outcome of your character affects the way you have conversations with your knights, makes me think a ton about Chrono Trigger. Though I'm not saying that it's very similar to Chrono Trigger, I'm just saying that it has that sort of similarity with the whole alternate outcome and choices you make through out the game. None the less, it sounds like a pretty great game! If more details show up, I'll let you guys know.

~VGMaster64

No comments:

Post a Comment