Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Tale of the Creepy Pokemon Hack!


If you know about this story already, then I don't need to talk about it. If you need some insight on this here's a link for all the details!

As far as you know, this story could be a fake. Fake or not, it's still a scary story! Heck, even my sister got scared of this story! But it wasn't from the Tiny Cartridge post. It was from the DS homebrew that was released today! This homebrew pretty much tells the story about the Pokemon Black hack WITH an extra ending. And trust me on this that IT WILL BE SCARY. Unless you're like me... I wasn't too frightened, but golly it was creepy! If you want to get the ROM for this then here's a link! If you don't have a flash cart or an emulator (which isn't that hard to download) then google for a DS emulator... If you're too lazy, then here's a recording so you don't have to do anything! Yay for being lazy!




Sorry for the nightmares!
~VGMaster64

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty creepy hack, but someone has clearly put the effort in to it and I am glad you have linked to the ROM. Good work!

    ReplyDelete