Monday, April 26, 2010

Games That Are Not RPG's, but are so Dang Amazing! Episode 1!

Well I'm a huge time gamer and I can't really be playing RPG's all the time! So I just wanted to dedicate some time to one of my favorite mystery novel based game of all time. Of course I'm talking about Hotel Dusk. I have to admit that I've just got into the game when it was first mentioned in an issue of Nintendo Power. I was interested, but at the time I didn't have a DS and a lot of money to spend. By the time I went to purchase the game, it was sold out and I wasn't able to purchase it, until they resold the game again and I had the chance to buy it for $20 at my local Best But or Wal-Mart. I don't remember... I'm getting old... and I'm 17... :(

So yeah, after playing a bit of the game I was really captivated by the detail, art, music and story in an instant! Thought the puzzles were a bit easy and hard at the times, it was a really creative game. Every minute of it made me wonder what was going to happen next. Mainly the story was something that boggled my mind. I'm not going to say anyting about how the it ended. It would be something that you'd have to look forward to when you have a chance to play it.

Though Hotel Dusk is a amazing game, Cing had just announced that they're making a second Hotel Dusk game for the DS. I'm pretty excited for this title, but I'm worried that it might not be sold in the states. Europe is going to have the second game sometime soon, but I really want to see this game make better sales than the first game. for some reason when Hotel Dusk was sold again as a "Touch Generation Classic" title, it seem to have made a bit more sales. Though that it COULD have done the trick, I think in my opinion that people wouldn't be interested with this title. But who knows! Maybe if the game does sell well, I'll be pretty happy, but for now we'll never know for sure if Last Window will come out in the U.S.'s for our DS's. Wow... that would be weird to say out loud... U.S's for our DS's... blah.

~VGmaster64

No comments:

Post a Comment