Friday, April 30, 2010

Mother 2/ EarthBound Novel Translation!

YAY! I was actually thinking about this book today. I was over at the forums on Starmen.Net and I remember an old conversation I had with some folks about the Mother 2 Novel in Japan. The book itself had many detailed events about who's Ness's family, the business that Ness's dad runs, and a whole ton of stuff that was left un-answered after playing Mother 2/ EarthBound. Well, an active user named "Chewy" is decideing to go on a Translation-a-thon and try to complete a full translation of the book. I read a bit of the content on her blog and I'm really impressed by all the effort she's putting into it! I can't wait to read the novel when it's completed! Here's a link to the blog if you're interested to read about it: Mother 2 Novel Translation

~VGMaster64

No comments:

Post a Comment