Monday, April 5, 2010

Long Absense and Additional News Besides EarthBound?!


Just coming back to this blog after about... 8 to 9 months. I've been really caught up with school work, what I want to do with my future, and other video projects that are about to drive me crazy. As of now... I've been pretty jumpy on certain RPG titles like I've been on EarthBound, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy and all other crazy junk. I'm thinking to maybe expand the site a bit and talk about classic SNES RPG's rather than EarthBound. It doesn't mean that I'm totally leaving out EarthBound! I'll still update news and other stuff about EB from time to time. I'm just waiting for some great news to come by, but sadly there might not be for quite a while. No new Mother games are coming out besides the Mother 4 Fan Game and I don't want to be copying on EarthBound Central's site with the same updates, because that wouldn't be awesome. That's why I'm planning to expand my updates to other classic RPGS or even new upcoming RPGS. Hopefully I can get to work on that and get everything done soon.

Just to add in, I might delete the EB Blog You tube channel as well. I don't really see a use of it and I think it's quite terrible becuase no one really comments or no activity going on at the moment. But if I happen to change my mind, I'll keep it and update that sometime later. Ugh... hopefully I can get that out of the way and get some stuff done so I won't have to stress out about life and crazy junk like that.

Thanks for understanding about my long absense!

~VGMaster64

No comments:

Post a Comment