Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Made it to Lavos! *UPDATE! 11:37AM* Not Really Done...


I GOT TO LAVOS! I haven't beat him yet,  but I plan to later. The Twin Golem battle was pretty dang easy though... except for the fact they kept trying to kill Frog and I alomost ran out of MP and items. But all and all, I got to Lavos. Hopefully I'll soon type about my feelings of the game once I finish it.
I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FINISHING! :( Just went to look up a walkthrough of this game, because I thought that was a REALLY short game. I found out that it's the halfway point through the game. I was a bit worried for a second, but I'm really glad that it's a long game rather than a short RPG. If it were a short RPG that would have been the end of it for me. This IS my first time playing Chrono Trigger after all, so that was a bit of a n00b move on my part. It's all good though. We tend to make that mistake. Well see you guys soon! I'll be sure to keep you up to date on my journey through this wonderful RPG!
~VGMaster64

No comments:

Post a Comment